Please fill out our Job Agent profile. If we post a position matching your skills, you can be notified via email.
Search for Jobs
As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours provides world-class clinical care in four states: Delaware, Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We’ve made a promise to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. It’s a promise that extends beyond our nationally recognized clinical treatment to an entire integrated spectrum of research, advocacy, education and prevention. And it’s why U.S. News & World Report has ranked us among the nation’s best in pediatric specialty care. Nemours cares for approximately a quarter of a million children annually. And we begin by caring for every child as if they were our own. For more than 70 years, this has been the Nemours Way.
The Organization Development (OD) Manager is responsible for the organization development function at Nemours. In this role, the OD manager will be involved in organization-wide initiatives related to culture, change, leadership development, coaching, integration and other strategic areas of Nemours strategic destination. The manager will also oversee OD department staff members, working with them to implement such initiatives and related activities.
- Designs and develops organizational development programs that support the objectives of Nemours.
- Researches, designs and recommends programs to build organization cohesion, health and flexibility, while reinforcing Nemours’ values.
- Assesses risks associated with various change initiatives/projects and suggests and implements actions to manage negative impacts.
- Facilitates, supports and consults on endeavors to engender organizational values and creation of a unique organizational culture that gives sustainable competitive advantage.
- Provides coaching, facilitation and organization development services in consultation with the HR Business Partners and management to implement OD initiatives.
- Develops partnerships with HR Business Partners and line management to identify and intervene on change management initiatives that foster organizational learning.
- Serves as an internal consultant, as needed, to facilitate team building and resolve conflicts.
- Provides individualized coaching as required to help create high-performance teams.
- Carries out organization assessments and makes recommendations for change.
- Provides coordinated training and organization development support with other elements of the Human Resources function.
- Demonstrates ability to design and facilitating training and development activities as necessary.
- Five (5) years' Organization Development (OD) experience and a minimum of three (3) years in a management role.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Human Resources, preferably in Organization Development.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of professionals.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Facebook (Fan Page) | YouTube | Twitter | Flickr
As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours is committed to focusing on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.